Sunday, September 3, 2017

Dime Piece by Abstrakt Vape Company Review

 

Review of Dime Piece by Abstrakt Vape Company.  Vaped at 40w via tank.  The description of this juice:  Tantalizing strips of tangy strawberry and tart kiwi, tossed in a light layer of sugary goodness… a perfect “10.” I definitely get the kiwi on this one and the sugary goodness, the strawberry a slight taste on the exhale.  This was a delicious vape for me and hit all my happy spots. I reviewed this one at 0 nic because I knew one of the Crimson Girls really loved the fruity flavors and didn't think I'd enjoy it.  I was wrong. I wish I'd bought it in 6 nic because I could easily vape this entire bottle.  You can pick it up on the Abstrakt website here:  https://www.abstraktvapeco.com  Currently priced at 2 for 1 and $20 for a 120 mls.

6 comments:

  1. Hmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information. Propaganda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retrain the Brain to calm the psyche normally instead of compound the conduct of dreadful reasoning. Vape Juice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is good. Keep up the good work I also visit here: and I get lot of information. ejuice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Decades later well informed people are still taking up smoking in spite of all the known information. The point of this historical background is that Vaping is an unknown quantity. vape pen price range

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cigarettes and I would regularly sneak off together. They were regularly eager and prepared to go. I arranged my days around being with them.eliquid

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like to taste and try different flavor of E juice since each flavor has unique taste during exhale.

    ReplyDelete