Monday, September 11, 2017

5150 Review of Psychosis


I decided to hang out with Psychosis today from 5150 Eliquid.  It was a tasty afternoon enjoying the flavor of cheesecake and tangerine.  80/20 Blend which gave great cloud production, but if you know me it's not about clouds it's about the F-L-A-V-O-R and this was a great tasting juice.  The tangerine is not in your face citrus, it's a subtle smooth undertone which pairs really well with the creaminess of the cheesecake.  I don't know what they are doing in the 5150 lab but this is two for two, spot on deliciousness (look back at the Str8tJacket review).  The last orange cream liquid I tried gave me a sore throat, and I'll admit I went into vaping this one with a little trepidation, thankfully it was a fear based on nothing because this was smooth and easy.

My coils loved this one too after vaping on it all day and no gunking.  What I've found with this juice, as well as Str8tJacket is there is a sweetness but it's coming from the flavors not an additive, at least that's how I'm perceiving this.  This has a great mouthfeel, the flavors rest on your palate and makes your taste buds happy.  My normal problem with citrus or melon vapes didn't happen here, you can easily go to another flavor in a tank without the tangerine killing the new eliquid.  My final comment on Psychosis is that it's just what it claims to be a cheesecake and tangerine.  Simple.  Refined,  Elegant.  A true winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment