Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Akuma by Modus Vapor - Review


A custard that should be exalted for its deliciousness! Max VG.  The description from the company states: Akuma E-Juice provides a traditional Vanilla Pastry vape juice that isn’t your typical run-of-the-mill custard vaping experience. Modus got their hands on a brilliant Luscious Cream Puff recipe and spent months transmuting the mouth-watering dessert pastry into a sinfully smooth e-Liquid for our new all day vaping pleasure. 

My take on Akuma is it's a great vanilla custard.  I don't get the pastry in this although I've read other reviews that said they did so perhaps they are vaping this at higher watts.  I vaped this at 40w with a fresh coil in a Tobeco super tank.  The sweet vanilla comes through and I get hints of caramel and/or butterscotch.  It's rich but not so rich that I couldn't make this an all day vape.  I think this one can give Killer Kustard a run for the money.  Great cloud production (even though that's not my thing) and awesome flavor.  My coil seems to be holding up, so the sweetness doesn't seem to be gunking them which is a huge plus.

Pick it up here for $16.95 for a 60 ml (If you catch this before the 8th of September you can take 20% off that with code: LABORDAYSALE

No comments:

Post a Comment