Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Crow Peak Vapor Review of Colonel Custard

When you've got a juice this good, who needs a fancy label?  I was surprised at the flavor of this juice because it doesn't scream out to you from the packaging.  This is one of the most delicious custard juices I've tried, and I decided to give them a review, hoping more people would find them.  At $9.99 for a 30ml bottle, this is an absolute steal!  You can pick up the 15 ml for $5.99 http://www.crowpeakvapor.com  This is a 70/30 blend but it also comes in 50/50 and the nicotine level was 6 for me and ranges from 0-12.  The website lists this flavor as this: A strong custard mixture with hints of Graham Cracker and Vanilla I can definitely say that I got all of that and it wasn't an overly sweet juice either.  I was very impressed with the quality of this product and will order more to see if they stand up as good as this flavor did.


No comments:

Post a Comment