Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Banana Slush by Fogworks - Review

Banana Slush by Fogworks - This one didn't cut it for me.  I didn't get the banana, what it tasted like was some form of Koolaid but I couldn't put my finger on which one.  80/20 juice and to be sure I wasn't missing some flavor it was tried at different watts and still, the flavor just wasn't there for me.  To be honest it tasted like vaping pure pg with sweetener added in.  I really hate giving such a bad review, but I will always be honest.  If I had to make a suggestion for this ejuice, it would be to go back to ground zero and start over.  I had to change the coil after testing this one, which always puts me in a bad frame of mind.  If you'd like to try this and form your own opinion (which I always suggest because different flavors for different people) visit:

https://www.fogworks.org/product/banana-slush-30ml-0mg-3mg-6mg/

No comments:

Post a Comment