Monday, August 28, 2017

Review of Tarot Nano Kit by Vaporesso

Pick it up at Eight Vape

The Tarot Nano is a plug in battery model which makes it great for people not wanting to deal with buying or changing batteries.  It has the Omni board which allows for temp and wattage control.  One thing to remember when using the first time (which we had to find out the hard way) is to make sure your coil is tightened prior to use.  We discovered after the fact that this mod (and probably many others) come in thinking the user will take it apart and get to know it before vaping.  We had a leaking issue because the coil wasn't screwed in right, but was easily fixed when we knew what the issue was.

The cloud production and flavor with the tank is great.  Great hand fit, another small mod with a powerful output.  You can vape this one at 5 to 80w.  It has the Eco Universal Coil, you can see what that is here, that basically means you keep the metal sleeve and only replace the head (hence the reason for the link so you know what I'm talking about).  It's top fill, which makes it easier to fill. After our intial issue with tightening the coil, it's proven to be a great little setup. 

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Welcome to the club Liore! I actually made the switch in September of 2013 and have been going strong ever since. I think I had one actual cig between then and now, and I’ve had a couple of cigars under social circumstances. Still, being mostly tobacco free is awesome, and the FLAVORS! Oh my god there are so many good flavors. I’ll send you a list of goodies if you’re interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate. I’m really interested about the nicotine flavors that provide the closest taste to smoking cigarettes. After starting juice punkus to vape, my cravings for smoking have really decreased. Thanks for this wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am very interested in these flavored vapes, especially voopoo drag kit and voopoo mod

    ReplyDelete