Monday, August 7, 2017

FRYD Banana E Juice Review

I picked this up from my local vape shop on a recommendation to try it mixed with another juice I reviewed on this blog called Nilla Vapers.  Being the curious person I am, I had to vape it on its own before mixing it with the other juice and I'm really glad I did.  I'm a custard lover and this has a mix of custard and banana which I can only say is a delicious pairing.  It's a very smooth vape but the flavor shines through.  I get the sweetness, which is by no means overpowering, and the milky cream with just the right mix of undertones of other flavors (maybe caramel?).  If you're a fan of custard and banana's I'd recommend you give this a try.

Pick it up at the FRYD website






4 out of 5 seals of approval and it really should be a 4 1/2

1 comment:

  1. voopoo drag kit You ought to take part in a contest Uwell Caliburn for one of the greatest websites online. I most certainly will highly recommend this blog!MBR Plus

    ReplyDelete