Sunday, August 6, 2017

Review of Joytech Cubox

Let's get some of the negatives out of the way about Joytech's Cubox. Out of the box, this starter kit was a pain in the backside to open. Lining up the arrows was a snap but popping it open?  I broke a nail. That's no small thing since I happen to like my nails! After finally getting it open, I loaded it with juice and then managed to get the coil saturated with E juice.  Filling the tank wasn't an issue but getting that flip top back on took a little practice.  The coil that came installed was burnt within minutes.  Needless to say, I wasn't a happy camper!

Now that the negative is out of the way, and after I took a little time to cool down before I tossed the thing out the window, it got better.  I replaced the coil with the second one in the box, and popping the top was much easier this time.  I filled it up with juice and adjusted the airflow and I have to say it was a nice enjoyable vape.  I'm a chain vaper and this lasted four hours on the first charge, so I have to give it a plus for that.

Then one day later?  The second coil was fried!  I'm sorry, but if I can't vape my favorites juices in it, what's the point?  This may very well work for 50/50 E juice (I didn't try it) but it's definitely not going to work for 70/30 which is what a majority of liquids are today. Sorry Joytech, I usually love your products but this one is an epic fail for me.

I could have overlooked not being able to control the wattage, because it's not a big deal for me.  Not having a replaceable battery was also okay since it held a charge.  What you can't fix is a coil that burns out that quickly.  This one needs to be taken into the backyard and put to sleep.


1 out of 5 Seals 



No comments:

Post a Comment