Friday, August 11, 2017

Broke MOFO E-Juice Review



This review is about Broke Mofo Ejuice.  These were purchased and not given for review.  I have to say I was very impressed after vaping these because I didn't know what to expect.  It's so nice to be pleasantly surprised.  All of the juices were 50/50 vg/pg and vaped at 21w in a Cubis Tank.

Chocolate Chip Cookie:  I got a great cookie flavor with this at the base with a smooth slight chocolate on the exhale.  It was exactly what it claimed to be.  Very smooth, enjoyable vape with just the right amount of sweetness for my taste buds.

Butter Pecan Ice Cream:  This was hands down my favorite juice and one I could easily put in my ADV (all day vape) rotation.  Smooth buttery sweetness with just the right amount of pecan.  Nice throat hit without being overpowering.  Being a 50/50 blend, obviously, it's not going to give huge clouds but the vapor production was great for me.  It was the first one I tried and I really wanted to vape the entire bottle before moving on.

Caramel:   A delicate blend of buttery caramel and sweetness.  Hit's the right notes so you know it's exactly what the name says, caramel.  Not overly sweet but balanced and like the others smooth.

Custard:  A very nice vanilla custard or vanilla pudding.  I'm not getting eggs in this, which some people will love and others will not.  For me personally, I enjoy both versions of custard and this was delightful to vape.  Again, not overly sweet and smooth.


1 comment: